Sunday, January 1, 2012

Most anticipated movies of 2012

If you have known me for years or just met me, you know I love movies, okay that's an understatement, I am obsessed with movies I am part of the rare breed you call a cinemaphile, and 2012 is shaping up to be a veritable feed bag of film extacy. So here are the ones I am looking forward to the most.
   
First we have The Hunger Games based on the best selling book series.


Next probably the one I have been looking forward to since Sam Jackson mentioned the "Avengers Initiative" at the end of Iron Man. The Avengers! 



 Then we have the movie I have probably been looking forward to the absolute most, The Dark Knight rises.

The next one I am not so much anticipating as I am waiting to see the train wreck that I assume it's going to be. The Amazing Spiderman.

The next made me squeal like a little girl at a Justin Bieber concert. The Hobbit!


So there you go, there is just a few of the movies I am most looking forward to. Others that deserve honorable mention are. Men in Black 3, Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance, G.I. Joe Retaliation, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, The Expendables 2 and the list goes on. Bottom line, if you love movies you should be looking forward to 2012.



















  

No comments:

Post a Comment